Learn for FREE #FreeBeexShawAcademy
Promo Period: November 19, 2019 to May 18, 2020
1. Promotion is open to ALL new or existing Free Bee Subscribers of all ages (“Participants”) that will join Free Bee within the promo duration.
2. Participants will find the Shaw Academy tile in their app that will redirect them to the FreeBee Shaw Academy Page
2.2 Participants will also receive in-app notification on their app that will contain a link (frb.ee/freebeeXshawacademy) that will redirect the user to a Free Bee thematic page on ShawAcademy.com
2.3 Participants may also refer to the promotion announcement post found on the Free Bee Facebook page. The announcement post with contain a link (frb.ee/freebeeXshawacademy) that will redirect the user to a Free Bee thematic page on ShawAcademy.com
3. This online promotion may be availed of until May 18, 2020 only.
3.1 Start of Promotion November 19, 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. By participating in Free Bee and Shaw Academy’s Promo, you agree to the Terms & Conditions set out below. Persons who are 18 years of age at the date of participation must obtain their parent or guardian’s written consent to their participation herein, and to the Terms and Conditions.
2 Promotion shall run from November 18, 2019 until May 18, 2020 Promo redemption period is until May 18, 2020
3 The Free one (1) month Course is non-exchangeable and not convertible to cash. The Course shall be free-of-charge only for the first month.
4 PLDT Global Corporation (“PGC”) reserves the right to refuse an entry that does not meet the promo mechanics and Terms & Conditions. PGC is not responsible for the loss of opportunity to participate if for any reason whatsoever the Participant is unable to provide a valid identification document (as may be applicable).
5 By participating in the Promotion, Participant agrees that no claim relating to any losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) arising from the Promotion and/or the Participant’s acceptance or usage of the Course, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, shall be asserted/claimed against PGC, its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents.
A) Grants PGC permission for his/her entry to be published on PGC’s websites, in print materials, radio broadcasts, and displayed on PGC’s Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media pages.
B) Grants PGC permission to use his/her name and other personal details, photographs, videotapes or any likeness of him/her, for feedback, promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes and to have his/her submitted name posted on PGC’s websites, in print materials, radio broadcasts, displayed on PGC’s Facebook Page, Twitter or any other social media pages and/or used by PGC.
9. In the event of any dispute, the decision of PGC shall be final and binding.
10. Participant shall indemnify PGC against any losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses for personal injury or death, loss, damage to property, breach of any obligations, warranty or representation, intellectual property infringement claims, fines and penalties, which may be imposed on or which PGC may suffer or incur or which may be made, instituted or asserted against PGC arising out of or by reason of negligent acts, omissions, fraud, willful misconduct, or a breach of obligations, covenants, representations or warranties by the Participant in connection with this Promotion.
11. The winner shall hold PGC free and harmless from any claims, legal action, liabilities, fees, costs and expenses caused by any possible defect, issue or malfunction with regard to the Course. Winner hereby fully acknowledges that the Course is fully owned by third-party entities and that PGC does not grant any form of warranty whatsoever over the Course provided.
12. The Promotion is not open to employees and their immediate family members, or agents (including the employees of said agents), of PGC.
13. PGC reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions or terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice and all Participants shall be bound by such amendment or termination.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and Participant shall be deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.